Sunday, March 13, 2011

NEW Perfect Pinwheels (video tutorial)

Watch this brand new, short but sweet, video tutorial from CTMH! 




Here is a list of the products featured on this video.
You can order them 24/7 on my website...Click HERE!
Miracle Workshops on the Go Kit (G1023)
Chocolate Exclusives Ink Pad (Z2111)
Micro-tip Scissors (Z534)
Memory Book Mini Glue Dots (Z341)


I just LOVE this 'Miracle' paperline...so versatile for both boy & girl pages.  CTMH released this paper, in a Constant Campaign kit, last year and I couldn't get enough of it...that is why I am so VERY happy that they brought it back and I can now get it in either a Level I and II paper pack! 

Look at these gorgeous layouts that I created with it...



'Miracle' Kit - Left Page
 

'Miracle' kit - Right Page
 

4x6 Flip Flap - Gives me the ability to add 3 photos in one spot!

This the 2nd  -  2-Page 12 x 12 layout that I created with this kit....



'Miracle' kit - Left Page

'Miracle' Kit - Right Page
 


Another 4x6 Flip Flap - used vertically - displays 3 photos!


Supplies Used:  Miracle Level II paper packet (X7133B), Miracle Chipboard Irresistibles (Z1354), Colonial White Mini Medley Accents Collections (Z1276), the Stickease used in these layouts was only available for a limited time w/ the Constant Campaign kit.  BUT...the Miracle Level 2 My Stickease Assortment (X7133C) is very similar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment