Friday, July 1, 2011

July's CTMH Special and Stamp of the Month

JULY is going to be a very exciting month around Close To My Heart...

1. With a great "Bang For Your Buck" special: It's the last month to order from the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book and CTMH is giving us one last chance to pick up all those 'lovelies' that we've had our eyes on.  When you make a minimum purchase of $50 (before shipping and tax) from the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book, you can add a bonus item for $1. You can choose from 5 items, originally valued between $8.95 - $14.95. Those items are:
  • Creative Basics Mistletoe Collection
  • Creative Basics Animal Cookies Collection
  • My Originals Bits and Pieces Card Kit
  • My Originals It's Your Day Card Kit
  • My Originals Around the Holidays Card Kit

2. With a "Oh! So cute"  Stamp of the Month (D1458 - American Celebration):                                          You can get this set, during July only, in one of the following ways:
  • *earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • *earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • *earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • e*arn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)
You can take advantage of both of these wonderful deals on my website (24/7...even during holidays) during the month of July, or by contacting me directly (kysprau@hotmail.com).

3. The much anticipated CTMH Convention is just 12 short days away!  Make sure to keep checking my blog July 13 - 16th....I'll be in Anaheim at the convention, but I'll be updating you with all the exciting new product news!  We get a sneak peek at the Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book on Thursday, July 14th and I can't wait to ooh & ahh over all the new paper lines.  I should have your new Idea Book shortly after my return on the 17th...if you want one ASAP, please email me (kysprau@hotmail.com).

0 comments:

Post a Comment