It's officially August and Close To My Heart has some very exciting news to share ....
1. New Idea Book Is Live: The brand new Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book went live today. You can view it by clicking the link above...it'll take you to my website and you can view it page by glorious page!
A couple of changes worth noting...
- Our background and texture paper (patterned paper) is now cardstock weight and has a cool new 'zip strip'. No more CTMH logo in the corner of your paper AND the zip strip doubles as a fun border that you can add to any of your creations! The paper packs have 12 pieces ( 6 - B &T, 6 Cardstock) and is now only $9.95!
- The Level I paper packs are a thing of the past! This not so popular item is finally being pulled from production....BUT if there is a Level I paper pack that you've been eyeing, from a previous Idea Book, please let me know and I'll search our consultant's Buy/Sell message board to see if I can get it for you.
- Acrylic stamp set prices have dropped too...sizes and quality remain the same!
- A size stamps = $6.95
- B size stamps = $9.95
- C size stamps = $13.95
- D size stamps = $17.95
- E size stamps = $29.95
- ....that is a $5 reduction on all stamp sets!
- Be sure to check out pages 66, 76, 86, 93 & 102 of the new Idea Book. These pages are part of their new 'Online Product Inspiration' marketing campaign...you'll be able to watch video tutorials that show you exactly how these projects were completed!
3. BIG changes to the Stamp of the Month program: As of August 1st, no more tiered pricing to earn the SOM...just spend $50 and the Stamp of the Month is yours for only $5. Or you can purchase the set for it's full value of $17.95.
The August Stamp Of The Month (SOM) is called "Wicked" and it's a MUST HAVE!
|6x6 Carrier Sheet|
Look at this great artwork, created by fellow CTMH consultants, using the 'Wicked' stamp set...
|Haley D - http://www.inkyscraper.blogspot.com/|
|Nancy Brown - http://creativelyartsygallery.blogspot.com/|
|Karen Pederson - http://www.karenpedersen.blogspot.com/|
|Tamytha - http://www.paperheartist.com/|