Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September....already!?!

Here we are 13 days into September and I am just getting around to posting ....
It's been crazy around here...starting out with a Holiday weekend, then my BIG 4-0 was this past Friday.  My husband surprised me with a trip to Chicago this coming weekend...and then it'll be crop weekend!  I swear that October will be half over before I know it....

Well, don't let September pass you by without taking advantage of the great SOM 'Limited Edition'.  When you purchase a min of $50 (before tax/ship) in CTMH product, you can get this beauty for a mere $5!


AND...don't forget about the FREE stamp set that is available until September 30th!  When you purchase $75 (before tax/ship) in CTMH products, you'll receive this, one of a kind, double stamp set absolutely FREE!  Check out some gorgeous artwork created using the Pair-A-Phrase stamp set...on the CTMH Facebook page!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment