Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Creative Cricut tips...

You know...I really love being a Close To My Heart  consultant.  I truly love their product ... and I don't have to work very hard b/c it really just sells itself!
Another reason why I love them so much ... is because they show us not only how to use their product, but they make being creative look & feel like so much fun!

Watch this video that they put together....some wonderful tips and tricks on how to get the most out of die-cutting with your Cricut machine; including how to change the image sizes, how to use special features, and more.





Both the Cricut Art Philosophy and Cricut Artiste cartridges have 700 different shapes on them with lots of designs that also coordinate with Close To My Heart stamp sets for easy embellishing and great creative possibilities. 

AND  if you haven't purchased either the Art Philosophy or Artiste yet....I am offering a Kentucky Derby special now thru Sunday (5/5/13)... purchase either cartridge and I'll not only pay your tax & shipping, but throw in the May Stamp of the month for FREE!  How is that for a scrapbooking trifecta!!!
You must email me at kysprau@hotmail.com... before the end of the day on Sunday (5/5/13).  Sorry, but this special is not valid through my website.





May Stamp of the Month - 'Pinwheel' - D-Size stamp (6x6" carrier sheet) set of 10 images, THREE (3) of which work w/ CTMH's Cricut Artiste Cartridge.


0 comments:

Post a Comment