Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Artbooking on Big Picture Classes!

Did you just watch the Pajama Party on the Big Picture Classes site?  

Are you dying to get your hands on the new CTMH Artbooking Cricut Bundle?   I have plenty in stock and will ship them "Priority Mail - USPS" for FREE...starting tomorrow (8/1).  Just $99 (I'll pay your tax & shipping).
Accepting payment via PayPal....shemcgivney@hotmail.com

Questions???  Please feel free to email me at that email or  kysprau@hotmail.com.

You are welcome to order the cartridge directly from my website (www.closetomyheart.com/sherrisprau), but unfortunately I can't honor the no tax/shipping discount.




AND...in honor of the Artbooking release...I am offering a 20% special on both the Art Philosophy and Artiste bundles.  

Just $80 each....
Includes - 1 'ArtPhilosophy' cricut cartridge
3 - 9x12" sheets of chipboard shapes
3 - My Acrylix D-size stamp sets



0 comments:

Post a Comment