Monday, August 5, 2013

I'VE MOVED!!!!


As I continue to try and grow my CTMH business and team...I decided that I needed to be more proactive, so I asked (and was granted) a team name from the corporate office.
I am officially the proud leader of the "Midwest Scramping Squad".  Which then prompted me to take care of a few other housekeeping items that I've let lag behind...

  • I built a Facebook business page - www.facebook.com/midwestscramper
  • Changed my blog name - www.midwestscramper.blogspot.com
  • Added a new email - midwestscramper@hotmail.com
  • YouTube - www.youtube.com/user/midwestscramper

Do you see a pattern here?  Amazing what can be done w/ a little effort...not sure why it took me so long!  I have that euphoria that you get when you finish a project...I'll call it an organizing cleanse!  Check!, Check! and Check!!

So, hop on over to my new blog...HERE!  
Same great CTMH info....and hopefully a little more artwork!



0 comments:

Post a Comment