Tuesday, August 28, 2012

One Size Fits All!


Discover how to create multiple-piece projects using the Cricut®Artiste cartridge. You no longer have to size each individual piece—the Cricut® machine cuts the pieces to fit one assembled size of your choice!



Get your Cricut Artiste bundle for just $99...NOW!  To make this deal even sweeter...not only will I pay for your shipping and tax, but I'll throw in the August Stamp Of The Month ('Baroque Borders') for FREE!!!
Email me - kysprau@hotmail.com 

The fine print: PayPal is the only form of payment that I can accept for this offer.  Offer is good for a limited time, while my supply of 'Baroque Borders' lasts.  



Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z1790)
$99 (retail value of nearly $125)
1 – Cartridge (700 images: themed projects, cards, font, shapes, 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets*
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes



August Stamp of The Month - 'Baroque Borders'
D-size stamp w/ 5 images (6x6" carrier sheet).

0 comments:

Post a Comment