Sunday, March 3, 2013

March - Stamp of the Month


I just adore this March stamp of the month - 'Floral Happiness'.  It will definitely see a LOT of use in my house...anniversary/wedding, birthday, friendship, sympathy and even Mother's Day cards like this one that I whipped up, yesterday!

'For Always' paper (X7165B)



'Floral Happiness' -  D-Size My Acrylix stamp with 16 images (6 x 6" carrier sheet). 

When you place an order of $50 or more (before tax & ship), in person or on my website, you can get this beauty for just $5!
Email me kysprau@hotmail.com or shop 24/7 on my website www.closetomyheart.com/sherrisprau



Digital Delights Special has been extended until March 15th!


OK...so I had every intention of taking advantage of the 'Digital Delights' sale, BUT just didn't get around to it. LUCKY ME...this fabulous Studio J special has been extended through March 15th! Yippee!!!! All 2-page 12" x 12" printed layouts are just $5 (usually $6.95)...that is a savings of $1.95/layout!


If you are new to Studio J...head on over to the 'Studio J' tab on my website and give it a whirl. It is a simple drag & drop program where you can fill pre-made layouts (Expression Collections) with your photos and add a little journaling. OR if you're feeling even more creative, you can customize your own layouts using the hundreds of embellishments, My Stickease accents and unique papers and color combinations. With the built in page rotation, picture editor, color 'picker'...the possibilities are endless. These are NOT the cookie-cutter layouts that you get from some of the 'big box store' bound albums! Check them out and see for yourself....




0 comments:

Post a Comment