Friday, October 5, 2012

Dauber Dynamite!

Welcome to another episode of 'Clearly The Best..Stamping With Close To My Heart'!!!

Discover the beauty of sponge daubing. When you ink your stamps with sponge daubers, you can create a soft, shaded look that is perfect for a page or card!



If you are interested in ordering any of the products shown in this video, please email me kysprau@hotmail.com or visit my website 24/7 HERE!

Sponge Daubers - Z726 - (3pack) $3.95

Trinity Alphabet - Set of 124 - E1021

$29.95  SALE!  $21.95 (limited time offer...email me kysprau@hotmail.com)

Cricut Artiste Collection - Z1790



Just $99.00!
AND for a limited time...I'll cover your tax & shipping costs!  PLUS I'll throw in the October Stamp of the Month - Very Merry Christmas, for FREE!  
YOU SAVE $35! (Email me kysprau@hotmail.com)

*D size - set of 11 images, 5 of which can be used w/ the Artiste cartridge. Stamp's carrier sheet outlines the 'cut-able' images and has the inches + booklet's page #. (Retail value $17.95)

And speaking of our FAB-U-LOUS Cricut cartridge...you won't want to miss the next episode of  'Clearly The Best' ....Coordinate With Cricut Cuts! Be sure to tune in on MyCraftChannel.com Tuesday, Oct 9th.  





0 comments:

Post a Comment