Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lovin' the My Creations Block


This was my project (for myself) last weekend at my crop.  I've been hanging out with these My Creations blocks for over a month now, wanting to cover all six sides with a different theme. So, I finally made myself get down to business.  Not too shabby..if I do say so myself!  Even if I only finished 4 sides...



Here is my guy again...can't get enough of him this year (obviously!).  He comes from the Moonlight WOTG kit...stamped him, cut him out, and topped him off with the white liquid applique`...just adorable!



These are bronze buttons from the Bohemian Assortment embellishment pack with the Durable Square Studs on top.  the are on there with velcro so I can take them on/off when I need the box to lay flat. 


Flower is from the Bohemian Assortment embellishment pack w/ a little extra bling for the center.


Tree was cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge(x3).  It's also on there with velco.


'Give' is spelled out with the canavas alpha letters & inked with the new Saddle color.  The blue button is also canvas - which is currently in the 'while supplies last' section of my website for just $2!
Again..on there w/ velcro dots so that I can remove & store it as necessary.

This flower was made using the Clementine WOTG stamp, Cottage Assortment embellishments and the Dark Chocolate striped grosgrain ribbon.
 
 

My Creations® Block

Pre-assembled chipboard block, 3" × 3" × 3".

$3.95 - Z1746

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment